These procedures are for the protection of clients and of our staff. Remember that if our staff are not infected, then they cannot infect you.
Procedures for any person attending:
1. Should you have cough or any symptoms of illness do not enter the office – please call us to reschedule.
2. Upon entering, please use the washroom around the corner to wash your hands thoroughly for 15-20 seconds.
3. After hand washing please approach reception, but do not touch anything. Please remain at least 6 feet away from the receptionist or any other person.
4. While at our office, if you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow.
5. Please keep any pens you have used when you are done with your appointment.
6. If you have questions that you can ask by telephone or emails, please leave our office and do so when you get home.
7. Please practice social distancing – do your best to stay at least 6 feet away from any other person.
These steps are meant to work both ways… they minimize the risk to us of you leaving any viruses at our office, AND the risk to you of picking up any viruses from our office.
Thanks for doing your part!